Our Customer Service Team
“ Responsive, professional, knowledgeable staff.”
“ Excellent customer service and always helpful. ”
Distance learning doesn’t mean that you are studying on your own. At CILEx Law School, we call it ‘supported distance learning’ and the Customer Service Team is a bit part of that. They are often the first port of call, both when making an initial enquiry before getting started as well as throughout the period of enrolment.
The Customer Service Team is on hand to answer all your questions so you can make the right choice for you:
- Course delivery: How do the distance learning courses work? When can I enrol? How much do the courses cost?
- Career advice: Which are the most appropriate qualifications for me?
- Course selection: Which units should I study first? How much study time will each course require? How many courses should I enrol on at one time?
- Course information: What resources are available? What support will I get? How will I be able to gauge my progress? What is the CLS online Student Area?
- Funding options
“ The CILEx Law School customer service team is very approachable and understanding of difficulties faced by working students!”
On course support
It’s important to us that we understand our students and are in a position to offer them the best support. To this end, Customer Service Team members have all studied or are studying one or more of our courses.
This allows them to provide individually-tailored assistance on all aspects of your course including:
- Assisting you in developing a personal study timetable
- Course administration
- Getting the most out of your course resources
- Referral of specific academic queries to our subject specialists
- Advice with CILEx exam entry
- Advice with assignment submission for City & Guilds qualifications or CILEx professional skills units
- A chat if you just want to talk to someone at any time about any aspect of your studies!
“ I've had a number of queries, being new to the distance learning, and the CILEx Law School customer service team have responded quickly and with good advice.”
Once you have completed your course, our Customer Service Team can advise you on:
- Further study options within your current qualification structure
- Career progression to more advanced qualifications
“ CILEx Law School staff are always very friendly - nothing is too much trouble. Even if my questions were sometimes a bit silly/naïve.”
Meet the team
Top row: Tom, Georgina, Saadia, Monica, Clare and Helen
Bottom row: Tracey, Diane, Ruby (Team Manager), Janet and Adam
Customer Service Manager
Ruby joined CILEx Law School as a computer operator upon commencement of the company's operations in September 1983, since then she has developed a unique knowledge of the company while working in a number of accounting and administrative roles. Ruby gained Membership of the Association of Accounting Technicians in 2001, and was appointed to her current role as Customer Services Manager in September 2004.
“ I have been liaising with wonderful, efficient and extremely professional individuals through my studies so far.”
Get in touch
Call us on 01234 844300 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you to make the best choices for your future.
“ CILEx Law School customer service is great: prompt answers, friendly people and great service. Always very eager to help and answer any questions.”
Quotes from the CLS Student Survey 2016