This website is owned and controlled by CILEx Law School ("CILEx Law School"). The information and data on this website is subject to revision without notice and CILEx Law School may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this notice. By accessing and/or browsing this website, you are acknowledging and agreeing that:
1. All intellectual property rights in and to the website are the property of CILEx Law School and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the website for commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the website. In the normal course of browsing through the website, CILEx Law School agree to your printing or downloading to a standalone personal computer extracts for personal use provided both that CILEx Law School is the acknowledged source including the reference www.cilexlawschool.ac.uk and that CILEx Law School may revoke this permission at any time.
2. This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and any express or implied warranties or representations of any kind in relation to it, including, but not limited to, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, completeness, accuracy, non-infringement, compatibility and security are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. CILEx Law School shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of this website or information contained or derived from it, whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages.
4. CILEx Law School shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any external websites or resources to which it has hyperlinks and might not endorse or approve of any material on websites linked from or to this website.
5. These terms, and your use of this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.