CILEx Law School
Telephone 01234 844300
Normal office hours: 8.45am-5pm Monday to Thursday; 9am-4pm Friday.
CILEx Law School Ltd is a company registered since 1983 in England with company number 1734484. Our VAT number is GB 904 4448 34.
How to find us
By car from the M1 to Kempston
- Leave the M1 at Junction 13 following signs for Bedford (A421)
- Travel approximately seven miles along the dual carriageway to a sign left to Kempston
- Follow signs for Kempston taking the second exit off the roundabout onto the A5134 (Woburn Road)
- Continue on Woburn Road and you will then pass Bedfordshire Police headquarters on your left
Further directions from this point are given below.
By car from the A421
If you are approaching from the east:
- Follow the A421 until the sign off left for Kempston (approximately one mile after the A6 exit)
- Follow the roundabout right round following signs to Kempston on the A5134 (Woburn Road)
- You will then pass Bedfordshire Police headquarters on your left
Once you have passed Kempston Police Headquarters:
- Continue, passing the Nissan garage on the right, traffic lights, and a controlled zebra crossing, to another roundabout
- Keep left again, through more traffic lights to a mini roundabaout
- At this roundabout you need to turn left and immediately right (before the pedestrian crossing) into Manor Drive.
- You will have the war memorial on your left and former Lidl on your right when you turn into Manor Drive
- After 150 yards there is a fork in the road. Take the left-hand fork, which will lead you to CILEx Law School
- There are some cottages on the left, and the entrance to the premises is at the end of the road on the right.
Car parking is available.
By Public Transport
The nearest railway station is Bedford Station, Ashburnham Road, Bedford. Taxis are available at the station. Alternatively, buses (numbers 1 and 2) run to Kempston every ten minutes, from the bus station at Allhallows, Bedford, which is approximately ten minutes’ walk from the railway station.