Customer service team
Distance learning doesn’t mean that you are studying on your own. At CILEx Law School, we call it ‘supported distance learning’ and the Customer Service Team is a big part of that.
Always happy to help
Our friendly advisors in the Customer Service Team are often the first port of call, both when making an initial enquiry before getting started as well as throughout the period of enrolment. Here’s how they can help you:
The Customer Service Team is on hand to answer all your questions so you can make the right choice for you:
- Course delivery: How do the distance learning courses work? When can I enrol? How much do the courses cost?
- Career advice: Which are the most appropriate qualifications for me?
- Course selection: Which units should I study first? How much study time will each course require? How many courses should I enrol on at one time?
- Course information: What resources are available? What support will I get? How will I be able to gauge my progress? What is the CLS online Student Area?
- Funding options
It’s important to us that we understand our students and are in a position to offer them the best support. To this end, Customer Service Team members have all studied or are studying one or more of our courses.
This allows them to provide individually-tailored assistance on all aspects of your course including:
- Assisting you in developing a personal study timetable
- Course administration
- Getting the most out of your course resources
- Referral of specific academic queries to our subject specialists
- Advice with CILEx exam entry
- Advice with assignment submission for legal secretarial qualifications or CILEx professional skills units
A chat if you just want to talk to someone at any time about any aspect of your studies!
Once you have completed your course, our Customer Service Team can advise you on:
- Further study options within your current qualification structure
- Career progression to more advanced qualifications