Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) access
In 2019 CILEx Law School is launching a new Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) platform, the CLS Hub, which will replace the Student Area. This page provides information about which VLE learners should use.
We are in the process of transferring learners from our current online learning platform, the Student Area, to our new platform, the CLS Hub. This is a phased migration and you will receive an email from the CLS team letting you know when your new course pages are available and how to access them. Until then, you should continue to use the Student Area.
This page will also provide migration updates, along with links to both VLEs.
Which VLE platform should I use?
The following learners should use the CLS Hub:
- Apprentices on the Chartered Legal Executive programme (Level 6 and GFTD entry points)
- Apprentices on the Paralegal programme
- CILEx Level 3 distance learning students
- Level 6 Employment Law
- Level 6 Land Law
- Level 6 Public Law
- Level 6 Law of Wills and Succession
- Level 6 Practice of Family Law
- Level 6 Practice of Employment Law
- Level 6 Client Care Skills
- Level 6 Legal Research Skills
- Level 6 Criminal Law
- Level 6 Company and Partnership Practice
- Level 6 Company and Law
- Level 6 Landlord and Tenant
- Level 6 Conveyancing
- Level 6 Probate Practice
- Level 6 Immigration Law
- Level 6 Law of Tort
- Level 6 Criminal Litigation