CILEx Law School is offering employers the opportunity to join webinars to find out about our apprenticeship programmes. Apprenticeships are a great way for employers to develop new or existing staff, use apprenticeship levy funds and/or meet corporate objectives.
Are you looking for recruit new employees or develop existing staff? Have you considered apprenticeships?
What will the webinar cover?
- The programmes CLS offers: Business Administrator, Paralegal and Chartered Legal Executive apprenticeship standards. We also offer the Solicitor Apprenticeship programme with university partners.
- Programme content and entry requirements
- How CILEx Law School delivers apprenticeships
- How the apprenticeships are assessed
- Key points for law firms to be aware of
- Next steps for September enrolment
- How CILEx Law School can support you
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at HR Managers, Learning & Development Managers, and Practice Managers interested in developing staff using an apprenticeship scheme.
What is the date and time?
There are three available sessions:
- Tuesday 3 December, 12-1pm
- Tuesday 10 December, 12-1pm
- Tuesday 17 December, 12-1pm
What is the cost?
None, this webinar is free to attend.
How do I register?
To register, you can either complete the form below or contact Nicola Goodman at Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive joining instructions once your place has been confirmed. Please note that spaces are limited, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.