- Programme: Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: National Living Wage
- Minimum requirements: 8 GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English AND 3 A-levels at grade C or above
28 Jul 2019
The firm of Brevitts Solicitors was founded in the 1960’s. It maintains something of a traditional approach to clients in that all are represented by an individual Solicitor so as to provide a personal service. The need to meet client expectations has however led to our seeking to adapt our working practises to be able to provide an informed response to clients at all times. We are developing and promoting paralegals within the firm so as to have staff who are taking an active role within the conduct of transactions and are able to communicate with and assist clients and other parties involved. We also need to recruit and train new staff to assist us with this aim.]
Training to be provided?
- Job-specific training through working alongside experienced staff will be provided
- A combined competency and technical qualification to demonstrate you have the skills required to carry out the job, as well as to provide education. Competency is assessed by breaking down the contents of the jobs within your specific occupation into tasks called units of competences and will be measured through observations, assessments and witness testimony. The technical units are assessed through written assignments and online assessments.
- Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and IT) Dependent on your prior attainment you may need to be assessed in literacy, numeracy and ICT skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- You will achieve the City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator upon successfully completion of the apprenticeship.
- Learning towards the End Point Assessment.