- Programme: Paralegal Apprenticeship
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: competitive
- Employment start date: October 2019
- Programme start date: January 2020
- Working hours: 37.5
- Length of Apprenticeship: 2 years
- Minimum requirements: 5-8 GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English 3 A levels at grade C or above or equivalent
30 Sep 2019
Our legal apprentice will join our Litigation Department. Initial training will be in the workings of a legal office and the general principles of litigation alongside our other legal apprentice(s). Duties in assisting in this department will include, but will not be limited to, the main responsibilities given below.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To work with fee earners within the Litigation Department, including contact with Clients and others involved.
2. To make and receive telephone calls so as to provide updates of information to relevant parties as required.
3. To prepare and process correspondence and documents through word processing.
4. To assist with the preparation and collation of correspondence, legal documents and Court bundles.
5. To ensure that an effective filing system is maintained.
6. To assist with the dispatch of outgoing correspondence and enclosures.
7. To ensure the confidentiality and security of the firm’s and client documentation and information
8. To undertake any specific training when required to do so.
The ideal candidate will have the confidence to deal with various individuals and groups. You will be supported to undertake recognised qualifications whilst gaining invaluable on-the-job experience. You will need to be a team player, reliable, adaptable, conscientious, and able to work to instructions.