- Programme: Paralegal Apprenticeship
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £14,000
- Employment start date: December 2019
- Programme start date: January 2020
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Length of Apprenticeship: 2 years
- Minimum requirements: 5-8 GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English.3 A levels at grade C or above or equivalent.
15 Sep 2019
As well as gaining excellent practical skills working, within in our fast-paced legal environment, you will also attend lectures and workshops via our partnered provider, where you will hone the theoretical side. You will be supported by your supervisor and will be provided regular study time as well.
We have a strong track record with legal apprentices. Typically, you will begin your employment at Express Solicitors within the New Client Team Administration Team ready for the full training programme which equips the Legal Apprentice with a range of skills designed to promote them into an Enquiries Assistant within the NCT team and then a Litigation Assistant within one of the firm’s wider specialisms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright A-level student who wants to progress with in a legal career.
- Inputting all details into computerised case management system
- Creating the computerised file correctly and quickly
- Dealing with external client correspondence and reviewing documents
- Creating physical files accurately and promptly
- Accurately recording all correspondence
- Reviewing and presenting cases with Partners of the firm
- Administration support, such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Speaking to clients and taking initial attendances
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Assisting with the inception and progress of client files
- Establish and maintain effective and professional relations with others, including an ability to work with people at all levels towards achieving internal and external clients’ and team objectives
- Other ad hoc duties as required