- Programme: Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Location: Derby
- Salary: £250 – £288 per week
- Minimum requirements: Essential – 8 GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. Desirable – 3 A-Levels at grade C or above
- Programme start: April 2019
29 Mar 2019
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our Residential Property team at our Derby office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and forward thinking firm, giving the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and grow into the role and start a career in legal support/ business services, following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
We offer a friendly, open plan and modern environment at all our offices, along with great employee benefits. Client care is paramount in this role along with excellent administration and organisational skills. We are looking for individuals who are able to work as part of a team and who are comfortable following processes and procedures to established deadlines.
Vacancy Full Description – What work will I be doing? What duties and responsibilities will I have?
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Sorting and distribution of incoming/outgoing mail
- Collection and input of monthly information into databases and spreadsheets
- To monitor incoming emails and action accordingly
- Ensuring that stationery deliveries are properly distributed
- To participate in any on-site health and safety audits and assessments
- To carry out any other reasonable request made by your line manager
- Handling commercially sensitive/confidential information (via email, documents, files etc.)
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills
- Maintaining strong working relationships with other employees
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people
Who is the employer? Where will I be working?
The Advanced Business Administration Apprentice role is based at our office in Derby office
Nelsons was formed in 1983 in a small Nottingham office and has since grown to become one of the leading law firms in the East Midlands with offices in Derby, Leicester and Nottingham, providing support and advice to businesses, individuals and families with their legal and investment needs.
Training to be provided?
- Job-specific training through working alongside experienced staff will be provided.
- You will achieve the City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator upon successfully completion of the apprenticeship.
- Learning towards the End Point Assessment.
- Functional Skills (Literacy & Numeracy). Dependent on your prior attainment you may need to be assessed in literacy and numeracy which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.