Taylor & Emmett LLP
- Programme: Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage
- Minimum requirements: 5 GCSE grades A to C or equivalent, specifically Maths and English AND 3 A levels at grade C or above
- Interview Start Date: w/c 2nd September 2019
- Programme start: January 2020
14 Oct 2019
The success of the firm to date is down to our people. We recognise that our continued success in the Sheffield region relies on attracting and continually developing talented people who share our vision of making Taylor & Emmet LLP the law firm of choice. This apprenticeship is an exciting opportunity to start your career in law with T&E!
What duties and responsibilities will I have?
On a day to day basis you will carry out a variety of tasks to support the Residential Conveyancing department such as;
- Legal administration
- Audio typing
- Drafting of non-legal correspondence
- Filing and organising large volumes of legal documents
You will also receive on-going training from our IT trainer on how to use Microsoft Office, the Firm’s case management system and accounts package. At the end of your apprenticeship, you will have gained a number of key skills including; project management, data entry, maintaining legal records, arranging and attending meetings, diary management and accurate minute/note taking. You will also learn the importance of meeting deadlines, handling sensitive and confidential data, communicating effectively, planning and prioritising workload and being accountable for your own work.
Hours per week: 35 hours
Expected Length of apprenticeship: 21 – 24 months