The Burnside Partnership
- Programme: Paralegal Apprenticeship
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Salary: £11,000 per Annum
- Employment start date: October 2019
- Programme start date: January 2020
- Working hours: 37.5
- Length of Apprenticeship: 2 years
- Minimum requirements: 5-8 GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English and 3 A levels at grade C or above.
20 Sep 2019
We are an innovative and expanding private client law firm based at Blenheim Palace Sawmills with an award-winning Apprenticeship programme. You would be working within a friendly, small and supportive team with opportunities to progress to legal secretary, paralegal or lawyer. You will need your own car as The Burnside Partnership is in a rural location with limited public transport links.
- Performing general administrative duties including word processing, filing, scanning, preparing post, archiving and photocopying.
- Dealing with clients on the telephone and in person.
- Carrying out legal research tasks.
- Assisting with payments and banking.
- Entering client information into databases and case management systems.
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents.
- Greeting clients and preparing refreshments for meetings.
- Opening, progressing and completing client files.